Slightly Altered Pixels

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some great news!

My layout for the 2nd Laundry Line Basket Challenge at Jen Wilson Designs is being featured at Digital Gallery Standouts!! So thrilling to work on a page and have it noticed by your peers!

In other news, my daughter is coming back home Sunday. She had moved to Oregon with her BF. It didn't work out unfortunately. And for that part of it, my heart hurts for her. Having hopes for a bright future and that dreampt future unrealized is always a letdown. I hope that at some point she will see that going through that is part of a bigger puzzle preparing her for the next phase in her life. I've been reading A New Earth, can you tell? We look forward to picking her up on Sunday!

Go check out the new things from two of my favorite designers; Jen Wilson and Sausan Designs!!
posted by Jeannie at 5:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home