Slightly Altered Pixels

Friday, June 25, 2010

I admit it. I went over one day to check out Facebook and left my poor blog dusty. And now it is clear why I didn't miss it!!I am so sorry that this blog service, despite being programmed to post at noon today; never did.
So much has happened since my last postings. My daughter returned to Florida. In fact she is getting married this very weekend!! Plans have been underway with all that entails. I've been out with her all day doing nails, wrapping up table favors etc.

Also I have been having a great time creating for the amazing designers at Cat Scrap for the past year! And this weekend the designers got together with one palette and created matching kits for the summer. Tons of gorgeous papers, elements & templates to get all your scrapbooking pages completed. I love when you can find so many kits in the same palette. You can literally complete an entire album or 6 in one weekend!!!
And you, blog reader, get a head start on completing your first album from the collection. The creative team have all created quick pages for you from this collection! The link to my page is below. Be sure to visit Livia next for another page!




















click my page to download

Photobucket


posted by Jeannie at 12:00 PM

4 Comments:

Thank you so much for the gorgeous qps ;o)
Have a nice week-end.

5:50 AM  

love your background on the blog - thanks for the qp!

6:53 PM  

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to the Catscrap blog. I really love the use of the minature dots that coencides with your oval frames. It is a lovely qp to scrap.

6:56 PM  

Thank you so much!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home